God is so good! I am very blessed to have a wonderful husband named Jason! We were married June 25, 2005. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and father. We have two beautiful girls. Miya is almost 2yrs (December 4, 2006) and Bailee is 2 months old (August 25, 2008).
God has blessed us beyond my dreams. My family and God are the most important things in my life.
I still work at Spring First Church (First Assembly of God). I have been here 9 years and I love my job. God is so good!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey girl, It is so good to hear from you and to hear you are doing so well. Your girls are beautiful and Bailee was born on my youngest son Daxton's birthday. You need to post a picture of you and your hubby. I am glad to hear that you have joined the blog world, now we can keep up with each other. Talk to you soon. Rachel
Post a Comment